The customer reports there is an issue with RISE cameras and MIBS.
RISE 1, 2, 3
Free mib tool: https://www.manageengine.com/products/mibbrowser-free-tool/
MIBS are attached at the end of this article (May need to check with Mike for newer versions).
- Enable SNMP on the camera.
- RISE 1 - From the webpage click Network > SNMP Settings > SNMP Mode > Set it to v1/v2c and make note of the Community name > Click Save.
- RISE 2 and 3 - From the webpage click Protocol > SNMP Settings > SNMP Mode > Set it to v1/v2c and make note of the Community name > Click Save.
- Download and install the MIB tool listed above.
- Launch the tool ManageEngineMIBBrowser.
- If this error comes up just click OK.
- Click File > Load MIB.
- Point to the MIB attached to this article and click Open.
- Run SNMPWALK using the below steps.
- Type the IP address of the camera in the Host field.
- Type in the community name that the camera is using. In our example it's "public".
- On the left click the + icons until you get to cameraObjects. Right-click and select SNMPWALK. This will run everything within that folder.
- You will see the output listed below.