The customer is integrating multiple CostarHD models and needs to know which ONVIF Profile to select.
Genetec displays 3 ONVIF Profiles in addition to CohuHD Costar:
- All - This is the default. It supports Media2/H.265.
- NOTE: If Genetec is set to H.265, the associated stream in the camera web page will display a grey screen.
- Basic - Limited functionality. The key benefit here is that it does not spam the ONVIF PTZ status message every second. All Helios must use this profile.
- Media1 - The equivalent of ONVIF Profile S/H.264
- CohuHD Costar - Similar to ONVIF ALL driver.