- Rise series (Digital IO supported models only)
- ODM software
- Voltmeter with continuity setting (optional)
- Download and install Onvif Device Manager.
- Open the Rise webpage and navigate to the Accessory Setting>Digital IO setting
- Make the changes needed in the "Digital IO setting" menu.
Note: Test with one of the options below with ODM:
- Open "ODM" software and connect to the "Rise" camera, then click on "Relay".
- Press the "Activate" then "Deactivate"
- Click on the "Event" menu in ODM and you will see Logicalstate: active and Logicalstate: inactive
- On the camera webpage, Click on the "Advance Tab" in the Control Panel (located on the right side of the screen).
- Click on DIO 1 to "Active" and then click again to "Inactive"
- Click on the "Event" menu in the ODM software and you see Logicalstate: active and Logicalstate: inactive
- End of test
Article is closed for comments.